Thursday, August 13, 2009

Press Play

Getting started and into a routine may be considered the most difficult part of beginning something new. The blog has already been made, friends have already been notified of its coming, and now this first post presents itself as the turning point.

This page is my design and as it is entitled, “Reflections”, the purpose of this blog is to reflect upon ideas, events, and other news. Topics will range between a wide spectrum of fields, but will mostly center around Landscape Architectural design. My blog will serve as my canvas to post my thoughts, but I encourage others to comment and leave their own marks as well.

And the journey starts…



1 comment:

  1. Design shapes the world in which we live, and therefore, should serve everyone. The concept of
    good design for people with disabilities often is based on the principles of universal design, A process that focuses on the needs of all users

    AS AN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY STUDENT I FIND THIS FIELD VITAL FOR CREATING SPACE THATS ACCESSIBLE FOR PEOPLE OF ALL SORTS OF DISABILITIES

    THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY JOB EASIER AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW BLOG :}

    ReplyDelete